And their parents and other assorted friends and relatives. (a.k.a. our "people")
Our family photos to share with family and loved ones, to keep you posted on our lives and in some cases, our growth.
pic taken at our ward party by fabulous photographer Emily Lesher. I love the set, too. I have no idea who designed it, but whoever did, they did great. and who the heck is that hideous actor playing santa claus? man, he was the most boring santa I have ever seen. P.S. I know its the middle of the summer, Its not christmas, but I just had to tell you.
3 comments:
very cute photo!
That is such a cute picture. Where did you take it?
pic taken at our ward party by fabulous photographer Emily Lesher.
I love the set, too. I have no idea who designed it, but whoever did, they did great. and who the heck is that hideous actor playing santa claus? man, he was the most boring santa I have ever seen.
P.S. I know its the middle of the summer, Its not christmas, but I just had to tell you.
Post a Comment